2017年10月26日：课题组全体成员参加在南京大学举行的“2017 Workshop for Chinese Supramolecular Chemists”研讨会，会上聆听了2016年诺贝尔化学奖得主Jean-Pierre Sauvage教授以及来自大陆、香港、澳门、台湾和新加坡等地超分子化学家的精彩报告。
|Professor Xiao-Qiang Sun received his PhD from Nanjing University, China, in1988. Then he went on to pursue his postdoc at the University of Sheffield and University of Birmingham under the supervision of Prof. J. Fraser Stoddart. He became a Professor at Changzhou University in 1997. His current research interests are nano-devices and special chemical functional polymer materials.|
Prof. Sun, Xiaoqiang
Dr. Tangxin Xiao is a lecturer at the School of Petrochemical Engineering, Changzhou University. He studied chemistry at Nanjing University where he received his PhD degree under the supervision of Prof. Leyong Wang in 2014. He has been to University of Cambridge as a visiting PhD student supervised by Prof. Oren Scherman in 2013. After postdoctoral research on fine chemicals at Zhejiang University-NHU Company United R&D Center, he joined Changzhou University in 2017. His current research interests concern the supramolecular self-assembly and smart materials.
Dr. Xiao, Tangxin
|Adjunct Professor(客座教授) of CCZU|
Prof. Wang, Leyong
|Ms. Lixiang Xu was born in Jiangsu province, China. She obtained her bachelor degree from Changzhou University in 2017. Her research interests are focused on the construction of functional supramolecular polymers and hydrogels.|
Ms. Xu, Lixiang
|Ms. Weiwei Zhong was born in Jiangsu, China. She received her BS degree in Changzhou University in 2017. Her research interests are in supramolecular chemistry.|
Ms Zhong, Weiwei
|Ms. Ling Zhou was born in Anhui, China. She received her BS degree in Chuzhou University in 2017. Then she joined the laboratory of Prof. Xiao-Qiang Sun at Changzhou University to pursue her Master degree in organic chemistry. Her research is focused on AIE gels based on multiple hydrogen bonding.|
Ms Zhou, Ling
Ms. Jie Wang was born in Anhui, China. She received her BS degree Anhui Wannan Medical College in 2018. Then she joined the laboratory at Changzhou University to pursue her Master degree in Chemical Engineering. Her current research is focused on functional hydrogels.
Ms Wang, Jie
|Ms. Lijie Qi was born in Henan province, China. She obtained her bachelor degree from Shangqiu Normal University in 2018. She is currently pursuing her Master degree at Changzhou University. Her research interests are in supramolecular chemistry|
Ms Qi, Lijie
|Ms. Xiaoyan Wei was born in anhui province, China. She obtained her bachelor degree from Anhui jianzhu University. She is currently pursuing her Master degree under the supervision of Dr. Tangxin Xiao and Prof. Xiaoqiang Sun at Changzhou University. Her research interests are focused on Oxane ring structure and quadrupolar hydrogen bonding.|
Ms Wei, Xiaoyan
(32) Tangxin Xiao*; Ling Zhou; Xiao-Qiang Sun; Feihe Huang*; Chen Lin; Leyong Wang*, Supramolecular polymers fabricated by orthogonal self-assembly based on multiple hydrogen bonding and macrocyclic host–guest interactions. Chin. Chem. Lett. 2019, under review.
(31) Tangxin Xiao*; Lixiang Xu; Jie Wang; Zheng-Yi Li; Xiao-Qiang Sun*; Leyong Wang*, Biomimetic folding of small organic molecules driven by multiple non-covalent interactions. Org. Chem. Front. 2019, 6, 936-941.
(30) Tangxin Xiao; Xiao-Qiang Sun*; Leyong Wang*, Supramolecular functional complexes constructed by orthogonal self-assembly. Book Chapter in Handbook of Macrocyclic Supramolecular Assembly, Liu, Y., Chen,Y., Zhang H.-Y. Eds.; Springer Berlin Heidelberg: Berlin, Heidelberg, 2019, accepted.
(29) Tangxin Xiao*; Weiwei Zhong; Lixiang Xu; Xiao-Qiang Sun; Xiao-Yu Hu*; Leyong Wang*, Supramolecular vesicles based on pillar[n]arenes: design, construction, and applications. Org. Biomol. Chem. 2019, 17, 1336-1350.
|(19) Ming Cheng; Jing Zhang; Xintong Ren; Shuwen Guo; Tangxin Xiao; Xiao-Yu Hu; Juli Jiang*; Leyong Wang*, Acid/base-controllable fluorescent molecular switches based on cryptands and basic N-heteroaromatics, Chem. Commun. 2017, 53, 11838-11841.|
|2016 and before|
(18) Qiangqiang Yan; Tangxin Xiao; Zhanxiang Liu; Yuhong Zhang*, Cobalt-catalyzed direct amination of arenes with alkylamines via bidentate-chelation assistance, Adv. Syn. Chem., 2016, 358, 2707-2711.