1. Ying Liang, Mingqian Wang, Zhicheng Zhang Guohong Ren, Yajun Liu, Shishan Wu, and Jian Shen，Facile synthesis of ZnO QDs@GO-CS hydrogel for synergetic antibacterialapplications and enhanced wound healing[J], Chemical Engineering Journal, 2019, 378: 122043.
2. Yajun Liu, Guohong Ren, Mingqian Wang, Zhicheng Zhang, Ying Liang, Shishan Wu, and Jian Shen, Facile synthesis of trimetallic PtAuCu alloy nanowires as High−Performance electrocatalysts for methanol oxidation reaction[J], Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2019, 780: 504-511.
3. Zhicheng Zhang Guohong Ren, Yajun Liu, Ying Liang, Mingqian Wang, Shishan Wu, and Jian Shen, Facile Synthesis of PdCu Echinus‐Like Nanocrystals as Robust Electrocatalysts for Methanol Oxidation Reaction[J], Chemistry–An Asian Journal, 2019, 14: 4217-4222.
4. Mingqian Wang, Ying Liang, Zhicheng Zhang，Guohong Ren, Yajun Liu, Shishan Wu, and Jian Shen，Ag@Fe3O4@C nanoparticles for multi-modal imaging-guided chemophotothermal synergistic targeting for cancer therapy[J], Analytica Chimica Acta，2019, 1086: 122-132 .
1.Yuliang Jiang, Shishan Wu, Can Jin, Bingxiang Wang, Jian Shen, Novel diaminomaleonitrile-based fluorescent probe for ratiometric detection and bioimaging of hypochlorite[J], Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2018, 265: 365-370.
2. Mingqian Wang, Ying Liang, Yajun Liu, Guohong Ren, Shishan Wu, Jian Shen, Ultrasmall black phosphorus quantum dots: synthesis, characterization, and application in cancer treatment[J], Analyst, 2018,143: 5822-5833.
3. Weigang Wang, Guohong Ren, Mingqian Wang, Yajun Liu, Shishan Wu, Jian Shen,A novel composite for energy storage devices: core–shell MnO2/polyindole nanotubes supported on reduced graphene oxides[J], Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2018, 29: 5548–5560
4. Guohong Ren, Yajun Liu, Weigang Wang, Mingqian Wang, Yang Zhou, Shishan Wu, Jian Shen, Facilitated Utilization of Active Sites with Core‐Shell PdPt@Pt/RGO Nanocluster Structures for Improved Electrocatalytic Ethylene Glycol Oxidation[J], ChemElectroChem, 2018, 5: 2645-2652.
1. M Qiao, S. S. Wu and Q. P. Ran, et al. Gemini surfactants as novel air entraining agents for concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, 2017, 100: 40-46.
2. W. G. Wang and S. S. Wu, A new ternary composite based on carbon nanotubes/polyindole/graphene with preeminent electrocapacitive performance for supercapacitors, Applied Surface Science, 2017, 396:1360-1367.
3. M. Qiao, S. S. Wu, and Q. P. Ran, et al. Brush-like block copolymer synthesized via RAFT polymerization for graphene oxide aqueous suspensions, RSC Advances , 2017, 7:4776-4782.
1. X. Zhou, Q. Chen and A. Q. Wang, et al. The bamboo-like composites of V2O5/polyindole and activated carbon cloth as electrodes for all-solid-state flexible asymmetric supercapacitors. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 8 (2016):3776-3783.
2. X. Zhou, P. P. Ma and A. Q. Wang, et al. Dopamine fluorescent sensors based on polypyrrole/graphene quantum dots core/shell hybrids. Biosensors & Bioelectronics 64 (2015):404-410.
3. X. Zhou, Y. M. Pan and J. Xu, et al. The carbonization of polyethyleneimine: facile fabrication of N-doped graphene oxide and graphene quantum dots. RSC Advances 128 (2015):105855-105861.
4. C. F. Yu, Q. Chen and A. Q. Wang, et al. Improved dispersibility of multi-wall carbon nanotubes with reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer polymer modification. Polymer International 64 (2015):1219-1224.
5. X. Zhou, A. Q. Wang and Y. M. Pan, et al. Facile synthesis of a Co3O4@carbon nanotubes/polyindole composite and its application in all-solid-state flexible supercapacitors. Journal of Materials Chemistry A 3 (2015):13011-13015.
6. C. F. Yu, P. P. Ma and X Zhou, et al. All-solid-state flexible supercapacitors based on highly dispersed polypyrrole nanowire and reduced graphene oxide composites, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 6 (2014):17937-17943.
7. T. Qian, C. F. Yu and X. Zhou, et al. Ultrasensitive dopamine sensor based on novel molecularly imprinted polypyrrole coated carbon nanotubes. Biosensors & Bioelectronics 58 (2014):237-241.
8. T. Qian, C. F. Yu and X. Zhou, et al. Au nanoparticles decorated polypyrrole/reduced graphene oxide hybrid sheets for ultrasensitive dopamine detection. Sensors & Actuators B Chemical 193 (2014):759-763.
9. T. Qian, C. F. Yu and S. S. Wu, et al. A facilely prepared polypyrrole-reduced graphene oxide composite with a crumpled surface for high performance supercapacitor electrodes. Journal of Materials Chemistry A 22 (2013):6539-6542.
10. S. Li, T. Qian and S. Wu, et al. A facile, controllable fabrication of polystyrene/graphene core-shell microspheres and its application in high-performance electrocatalysis, Chemical Communications 48 (2012):7997-7999..
11. T. Qian, C. F. Yu and S. S. Wu, et al. Gold nanoparticles coated polystyrene/reduced graphite oxide microspheres with improved dispersibility and electrical conductivity for dopamine detection, Colloids & Surfaces B Biointerfaces 112 (2013):310-314.
12. T. Qian, X. Zhou and C. F. Yu, et al. Highly dispersed carbon nanotube/polypyrrole core/shell composites with improved electrochemical capacitive performance. Journal of Materials Chemistry A 48 (2013):15230-15234.
13. T. Qian, S. S. Wu, and J. Shen, Facilely prepared polypyrrole-reduced graphite oxide core-shell microspheres with high dispersibility for electrochemical detection of dopamine, Chemical Communications 49 (2013):4610-4612.
14. T. Qian, C. F. Yu and S. S. Wu, In situ polymerization of highly dispersed polypyrrole on reduced graphite oxide for dopamine detection, Biosensors & Bioelectronics 50 (2013):157-160.
15. Q. P. Ran, C. W. Mao and S. S. Wu, et al. Effect of the length of the side chains of comb-like copolymer dispersants on dispersion and rheological properties of concentrated cement suspensions, Journal of Colloid & Interface Science 336 (2009):624-633.
16. H. Zou, S. S. Wu and Q. P. Ran, et al. A simple and low-cost method for the preparation of monodisperse hollow silica spheres, Journal of Physical Chemistry C 112 (2008):11623-11629..
20. H. Zou, S. S. Wu, and J. Shen, Polymer/silica nanocomposites: preparation, characterization, properties, and applications, Chemical Reviews 108 (2008):3893-3957.