Ph.D student (2016.09 - present)
B.S. from Nanjing University
1. Shi H‡, Sun Y‡, Yan R‡, Liu S, Zhou L, Liu S, Feng Y, Wang P, He J*, Zhou Z* And Ye D*. Magnetic Semiconductor Gd-Doping CuS Nanoparticles as Activatable Nanoprobes for Bimodal Imaging and Targeted Photothermal Therapy of Gastric Tumors. Nano lett., 2019, 19, 937-947.
2. Wu L, Sun Y, Sugimoto K, Luo Z, Ishigaki Y, Pu K, Suzuki T*, Chen H* and Ye D*. Engineering of electrochromic materials as activatable probes for molecular imaging and photodynamic therapy. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2018, 140 (47), 16340-16352.
3. Shen Y, Sun Y, Yan R, Chen E, Wang H, Ye D*, Xu J* and Chen H*. Rational engineering of semiconductor QDs enabling remarkable 1 O 2 production for tumor-targeted photodynamic therapy. Biomaterials, 2017, 148, 31-40.
4. Shen Y, Tian Q, Sun Y, Xu J, Ye D* and Chen H*. ATP-Activatable Photosensitizer Enables Dual Fluorescence Imaging and Targeted Photodynamic Therapy of Tumor. Anal. Chem., 2017, 89, 13610-13617.
5.Shen Y, Zhang N, Sun Y, Zhao W, Ye D*, Xu J*, and Chen H*. Activatable QD-Based Near-Infrared Fluorescence Probe for Sensitive Detection and Imaging of DNA. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9 (30), 25107-25113.
6. Luo Z, Huang Z, Li K, Sun Y, Lin J, Ye D* and Chen H. Targeted delivery of γ-glutamyl transpeptidase-activatable near-infrared fluorescence probe for selective cancer imaging. Anal. Chem., 2018, 90, 2875-2883.
7. Shi H, Yan R, Wu L, Sun Y, Liu S, Zhou Z*, He J* and Ye D*. Tumor-Targeting CuS Nanoparticles for Multimodality Imaging and Guided Photothermal Therapy of Lymph Node Metastasis. Acta Biomaterialia, 2018, 72, 256-265.
Address: Rm D307, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering,
Nanjing University,163 Xianlin Rd, Nanjing, P. R. China
Powered by Weicheng