1. Zheng Zhai, Xiaoyan Yang, Lin Xu, Chenhui Hu, Lihong Zhang, Wenhua Hou* and Yining
Fan, “Novel mesoporous NiO/HTiNbO5 nanohybrids with high visible-light photocatalytic
activity and good biocompatibility”, Nanoscale, 4, 547~556(2012).
2. Zheng Zhai, Chenhui Hu, Xiaoyan Yang, Lihong Zhang, Chao Liu, Yining Fan and Wenhua
Hou*, Nitrogen-doped mesoporous nanohybrids of TiO2 nanoparticles and HTiNbO5
nanosheets with a high visible-light photocatalytic activity and a good biocompatibility, J.
Mater. Chem., 22, 19122~19131(2012).
3. Lin Xu, Xiaoyan Yang, Zheng Zhai, Daxian Gu, Huan Pang and Wenhua Hou*, “Self-
assembled 3D architectures of NaCe(MoO4)2 and their application as absorbents”,
CrystEngComm, 14, 7330~7337(2012).
4. Chenhui Hu, Lihong Zhang, Junfeng Zhang, Liyuan Cheng, Zheng Zhai, Meng Li, Jing Chen,
Wenhua Hou*, “Structure-control in assembly of nanosheets: Novel chiral catalysts for the
asymmetric epoxidation of α-methylstyrene without axial base”, Catalysis Communications,
5. 冯晓苗*,李瑞梅,杨晓燕,侯文华*, “新型碳纳米材料在电化学中的应用”,化学进展，24(11),
6. Xiaomiao Feng*, Chen Wang, Rongjing Cui, Xiaoyan Yang, Wenhua Hou, “The synthesis of
nitrogen-doped carbon nanotubes/gold composites and their application to the detection of
thioridazine”, J Solid State Electrochem 16, 2691~2698 (2012).
7. Qingming Shen, Shiwei Zhou, Xiaomei Zhao, Li-Ping Jiang*, Wenhua Hou and Jun-Jie Zhu,
“Anatase TiO2 nanoparticle–graphene nanocomposites: One-step preparation and their enhanced
direct electrochemistry of hemoglobin”, Anal. Methods, 4, 619~622(2012).
8. Xian-Ji Guo*, Wen-Hua Hou, Yi-Ning Fan, Wei-Ping Ding, “Intercalation behaviors of chiral
titanium(IV) (triethanolaminato)-isopropoxide Ti(C2H4O)3N(OCH(CH3)2) in protonated lamellar
metal oxides and characterization of the intercalated resultants”, J Incl Phenom Macrocycl
Chem, 73, 211~218 (2012).
9. Xiaomei Zhao, Shiwei Zhou, Li-Ping Jiang, Wenhua Hou, Qingming Shen,* and Jun-Jie Zhu*,
“Graphene–CdS Nanocomposites: Facile One-Step Synthesis and Enhanced
Photoelectrochemical Cytosensing”, Chem. Eur. J. 18, 4974 ~ 4981(2012).