5. Luyan Wu, Yusuke Ishigaki, Yuxuan Hu, Keisuke Sugimoto, Wenhui Zeng, Takashi Harimoto, Yidan Sun, Jian He, Takanori Suzuki*, Xiqun Jiang, Hong-Yuan Chen & Deju Ye*. H2S-activatable near-infrared afterglow luminescent probes for sensitive molecular imaging in vivo.
4. Runqi Yan, Yuxuan Hu, Fei Liu, Shixuan Wei, Daqing Fang, Adam J. Shuhendler, Hong Liu, Hong-Yuan Chen and Deju Ye* . Activatable NIR Fluorescence/MRI Bimodal Probes for in Vivo Imaging by Enzyme-Mediated Fluorogenic Reaction and Self-Assembly.
3. Yuqi Wang, Xiaoming Hu, Jianhui Weng, Jinbo Li, Quli Fan, Yan Zhang, and Deju Ye*. A Photoacoustic Probe for the Imaging of Tumor Apoptosis by Caspase-Mediated Macrocyclization and Self-Assembly. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 4886. (VIP)
2. Luyan Wu, Yidan Sun, Keisuke Sugimoto, Zhiliang Luo, Yusuke Ishigaki, Kanyi Pu, Takanori Suzuki*, Hong-Yuan Chen, and Deju Ye*. Engineering of Electrochromic Materials as Activatable Probes for Molecular Imaging and Photodynamic Therapy. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 16340.
1. Deju Ye#, Adam J. Shuhendler#, Lina Cui, Ling Tong, Sui Seng Tee, Grigory Tikhomirov, Dean W. Felsher and Jianghong Rao. Bioorthogonal cyclization-mediated in situ self-assembly of small-molecule probes for imaging caspase activity in vivo. Nat. Chem. 2014, 6, 519.
Address: Rm D307, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering,
Nanjing University,163 Xianlin Rd, Nanjing, P. R. China
Powered by Weicheng