01. X. Zhou, Q. Chen and A. Q. Wang, et al. "The bamboo-like composites of V2O5/polyindole and activated carbon cloth as electrodes for all-solid-state flexible asymmetric supercapacitors. " Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces (2016.8):3776-3783.
02. X. Zhou, P. P. Ma and A. Q. Wang, et al. "Dopamine fluorescent sensors based on polypyrrole/graphene quantum dots core/shell hybrids." Biosensors & Bioelectronics 64(2015):404-410.
03. X. Zhou, Y. M. Pan and J. Xu, et al. "The carbonization of polyethyleneimine: facile fabrication of N-doped graphene oxide and graphene quantum dots." Rsc Advances 5.128(2015):105855-105861.
04. C. F. Yu, Q. Chen and A. Q. Wang, et al. "Improved dispersibility of multi-wall carbon nanotubes with reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer polymer modification." Polymer International 64.9(2015):1219–1224.
05. X. Zhou, A. Q. Wang and Y. M. Pan, et al. "Facile synthesis of a Co3O4@carbon nanotubes/polyindole composite and its application in all-solid-state flexible supercapacitors." Journal of Materials Chemistry A 3.24(2015).
06. Yu C F, Ma P P, Zhou X, et al. All-solid-state flexible supercapacitors based on highly dispersed polypyrrole nanowire and reduced graphene oxide composites.[J]. Acs Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014, 6(20):17937-17943.
07. T. Qian, C. F. Yu and X. Zhou, et al. "Ultrasensitive dopamine sensor based on novel molecularly imprinted polypyrrole coated carbon nanotubes." Biosensors & Bioelectronics 58.8(2014):237-241.
08. T. Qian, C. F. Yu and X. Zhou, et al. "Au nanoparticles decorated polypyrrole/reduced graphene oxide hybrid sheets for ultrasensitive dopamine detection." Sensors & Actuators B Chemical 193(2014):759-763.
09. T. Qian, C. F. Yu and S. S. Wu, et al. "A facilely prepared polypyrrole-reduced graphene oxide composite with a crumpled surface for high performance supercapacitor electrodes." Journal of Materials Chemistry A 1.22(2013):6539-6542.
10. Li S Y, Qian T, Wu S S, et al. A facile, controllable fabrication of polystyrene/graphene core-shell microspheres and its application in high-performance electrocatalysis.[J]. Chemical Communications, 2012, 48(64):7997-7999.
11. T. Qian and C. F. Yu. "Gold nanoparticles coated polystyrene/reduced graphite oxide microspheres with improved dispersibility and electrical conductivity for dopamine detection." Colloids & Surfaces B Biointerfaces 112.112C (2013):310-314.
12. T. Qian, X. Zhou and C. F. Yu, et al. "Highly dispersed carbon nanotube/polypyrrole core/shell composites with improved electrochemical capacitive performance." Journal of Materials Chemistry A 1.48(2013):15230-15234.
13. T. Qian, S. S. Wu, and J. Shen. "Facilely prepared polypyrrole-reduced graphite oxide core-shell microspheres with high dispersibility for electrochemical detection of dopamine. " Chemical Communications 49.41(2013):4610-2.
14. T. Qian and C. F. Yu. "In situ polymerization of highly dispersed polypyrrole on reduced graphite oxide for dopamine detection." Biosensors & Bioelectronics 50.4(2013):157-160.
15. Q. P. Ran, C. W. Mao and S. S. Wu, et al. "Effect of the length of the side chains of comb-like copolymer dispersants on dispersion and rheological properties of concentrated cement suspensions." Journal of Colloid & Interface Science 336.2(2009):624-633.
16. H. Zou, S. S. Wu and Q. P. Ran, et al. "A Simple and Low-Cost Method for the Preparation of Monodisperse Hollow Silica Spheres." Journal of Physical Chemistry C 112.31(2008):11623-11629.
17. H. Zou, S. S. Wu, and J. Shen. "Polymer/silica nanocomposites: preparation, characterization, properties, and applications. " Chemical Reviews 108.9(2008):3893-957.
18. Zou H, Wu S, Shen J. Preparation of silica-coated poly(styrene-co-4-vinylpyridine) particles and hollow particles.[J]. Langmuir the Acs Journal of Surfaces & Colloids, 2008, 24(18):10453-61.