1. M Qiao, S. S. Wu and Q. P. Ran, et al. Gemini surfactants as novel air entraining agents for concrete, Cement and Concrete Research 100 (2017):40-46.
2. W. G. Wang and S. S. Wu, A new ternary composite based on carbon nanotubes/polyindole/graphene with preeminent electrocapacitive performance for supercapacitors, Applied Surface Science 396 (2017):1360-1367.
3. M. Qiao, S. S. Wu, and Q. P. Ran, et al. Brush-like block copolymer synthesized via RAFT polymerization for graphene oxide aqueous suspensions, RSC Advances 7 (2017):4776-4782.
4. X. Zhou, Q. Chen and A. Q. Wang, et al. The bamboo-like composites of V2O5/polyindole and activated carbon cloth as electrodes for all-solid-state flexible asymmetric supercapacitors. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 8 (2016):3776-3783.
5. X. Zhou, P. P. Ma and A. Q. Wang, et al. Dopamine fluorescent sensors based on polypyrrole/graphene quantum dots core/shell hybrids. Biosensors & Bioelectronics 64 (2015):404-410.
6. X. Zhou, Y. M. Pan and J. Xu, et al. The carbonization of polyethyleneimine: facile fabrication of N-doped graphene oxide and graphene quantum dots. RSC Advances 128 (2015):105855-105861.
7. C. F. Yu, Q. Chen and A. Q. Wang, et al. Improved dispersibility of multi-wall carbon nanotubes with reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer polymer modification. Polymer International 64 (2015):1219-1224.
8. X. Zhou, A. Q. Wang and Y. M. Pan, et al. Facile synthesis of a Co3O4@carbon nanotubes/polyindole composite and its application in all-solid-state flexible supercapacitors. Journal of Materials Chemistry A 3 (2015):13011-13015.
9. C. F. Yu, P. P. Ma and X Zhou, et al. All-solid-state flexible supercapacitors based on highly dispersed polypyrrole nanowire and reduced graphene oxide composites, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 6 (2014):17937-17943.
10. T. Qian, C. F. Yu and X. Zhou, et al. Ultrasensitive dopamine sensor based on novel molecularly imprinted polypyrrole coated carbon nanotubes. Biosensors & Bioelectronics 58 (2014):237-241.
11. T. Qian, C. F. Yu and X. Zhou, et al. Au nanoparticles decorated polypyrrole/reduced graphene oxide hybrid sheets for ultrasensitive dopamine detection. Sensors & Actuators B Chemical 193 (2014):759-763.
12. T. Qian, C. F. Yu and S. S. Wu, et al. A facilely prepared polypyrrole-reduced graphene oxide composite with a crumpled surface for high performance supercapacitor electrodes. Journal of Materials Chemistry A 22 (2013):6539-6542.
13. S. Li, T. Qian and S. Wu, et al. A facile, controllable fabrication of polystyrene/graphene core-shell microspheres and its application in high-performance electrocatalysis, Chemical Communications 48 (2012):7997-7999..
14. T. Qian, C. F. Yu and S. S. Wu, et al. Gold nanoparticles coated polystyrene/reduced graphite oxide microspheres with improved dispersibility and electrical conductivity for dopamine detection, Colloids & Surfaces B Biointerfaces 112 (2013):310-314.
15. T. Qian, X. Zhou and C. F. Yu, et al. Highly dispersed carbon nanotube/polypyrrole core/shell composites with improved electrochemical capacitive performance. Journal of Materials Chemistry A 48 (2013):15230-15234.
16. T. Qian, S. S. Wu, and J. Shen, Facilely prepared polypyrrole-reduced graphite oxide core-shell microspheres with high dispersibility for electrochemical detection of dopamine, Chemical Communications 49 (2013):4610-4612.
17. T. Qian, C. F. Yu and S. S. Wu, In situ polymerization of highly dispersed polypyrrole on reduced graphite oxide for dopamine detection, Biosensors & Bioelectronics 50 (2013):157-160.
18. Q. P. Ran, C. W. Mao and S. S. Wu, et al. Effect of the length of the side chains of comb-like copolymer dispersants on dispersion and rheological properties of concentrated cement suspensions, Journal of Colloid & Interface Science 336 (2009):624-633.
19. H. Zou, S. S. Wu and Q. P. Ran, et al. A simple and low-cost method for the preparation of monodisperse hollow silica spheres, Journal of Physical Chemistry C 112 (2008):11623-11629..
20. H. Zou, S. S. Wu, and J. Shen, Polymer/silica nanocomposites: preparation, characterization, properties, and applications, Chemical Reviews 108 (2008):3893-3957.