- 2018/09/24 A new paper by Wei Zheng titled "Phthalorubines (Prs): A New Class of Fused-ring Compounds Synthesized from Phthalonitrile" was accepted by Angewandte Chemie!
- 2018/08/20 A new paper in collaboration with Xin Huang (Institute of Chemical Material, China Academy of Engineering Physics) titled "Self-healing improves the stability and safety of polymer bonded explosives"was accepted by Compos. Sci. Technol.!
- 2018/07/31 Jian-Cheng Lai receives the "Best Mini-oral+Poster" award in 11th Asian-Australasian Conference on Composite Materials (ACCM-11, Cairns, Australia)!
- 2017/07/23 Our entrepreneurship project "A Rapid Shaping Synthetic Polymer for Use in Orthopedic Immobilization", by Jian-Cheng Lai, Xue Wang et al, wins the First Prize of the 4th Business Plan Competition in Jiangsu Province！
- 2018/06/25 A new paper by Jian-Cheng Lai titled "A Rigid and Healable Polymer Cross-linked by Weak but Abundant Zn(II)-Carboxylate Interactions"was accepted by Nat. Commun.！
2018/06/15 Jian-Cheng Lai receives the sponsorship from Post doctoral innovative talent support program！
2018/04/15 Our invention "A Rapid Shaping Synthetic Polymer for Use in Orthopedic Immobilization" wins the Silver prize in the 46th International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva!
2018/02/28 A new paper by Da-Peng Wang and Jian-Cheng Lai titled "Distinct Mechanical and Self-Healing Properties in Two
Polydimethylsiloxane Coordination Polymers with Fine-Tuned Bond
Strength" was accepted by Inorg. Chem.！
- 2017/06/05 Jian-Cheng Lai receives the sponsorship from the program A for Outstanding PhD candidate of Nanjing University！
- 2016/10/25 The papaer by Jin-Feng Mei (Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2016, 37, 1667−1675) was selected as the best article of this journal and included in Best of Macromolecular Journals, Edition 2017（http://www.advanced
- 2016/07/22 A new paper by Jin-Feng Mei titled "A Highly Stretchable and Autonomous Self-Healing Polymer Based on Combination of
Pt···Pt and π–π Interactions" was accepted by Macromol. Rapid Commun.！
- 2017/06/17 A new paper by Jian-Cheng Lai titled "A Stiff and Healable Polymer Based on Dynamic-Covalent Boroxine Bonds" was accepted by Adv. Mater.！
- 2016/04/04 A new paper by Xiao-Yong Jia titled "A Highly Stretchable Polymer that Can Be Thermally Healed at Mild Temperature" was accepted by Macromol. Rapid Commun.！
- 2016/03/03 A new paper by Cheng-Hui Li titled "A highly stretchable autonomous self-healing elastomer" was accepted by Nat. Chem.！
- 2015/04/22 A new paper by Xiao-Yong Jia titled "A self-healing PDMS polymer with solvatochromic properties" was accepted by Chem. Commun.！
- 2015/07/25 A paper by Wei Zheng titled "Asymmetric Donor–p-Acceptor-Type Benzo-Fused Aza-BODIPYs: Facile Synthesis and Colorimetric Properties" was accepted by Amgew. Chem. Int. Ed.!
Our group are currently focusing on the research of self-healing materials based on dynamic coordination bonds
1. Mechanically robust self-healing materials: aiming to overcome the incompatibility between mechanical robustness and dynamic healing, we want to design novel coordination bonds and make self-healing materials with excellent mechanical properties;
2. Functional self-healing materials: we will combine self-healing with other properties to obtain self-healing materials with various functions such as energy conversion and storage, soft robotics, environmental analysis and detection, and also try to realize the coupling of these functions.：
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- National Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province
- Nanjing University
- We sincerely welcome students who are interested in coordination chemistry and/or polymer chemistry to pursure Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D degree in our group!
- We also welcome Postdoctoral Research Fellow with research experience in inorganic chemistry and polymer chemistry to join our group! The Salary will be more than 180,000 RMB (before tax) per year. Applicants please send the resume to Prof. Cheng-Hui Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Address：State Key Laboratory of Coordination Chemistry， School of Chemistry and Chemiscal Engineering, Nanjing University.
No.163, Xianlin Avenue, Qixia District, Nanjing, 210023, Jiangsu Province, P. R. China